HOW TO ORDER A NEW LABEL DESIGN
Step 1: Click on the Design a New Label button on the home page.
Step 2: Choose the material, what you want on your label etc. using the filters on the left side menu.
Step 3: The products will show below.
Step 4: Click on the product you are interested in (the product page will open, fill this page in).
The prices are outlined on this page.
- Choose the number of labels you want.
- Choose your label layout (iron-on, endfold, loopfold, loopfold side-seam, flat etc.)
- Upload a logo
- Tell us if you want a brand name, care instructions or sizes, what font you want etc.
- Tell us if you want text on the front and back of the label or just the front.
- Write what you want on the label in the space provided.
- Choose a label width
- Pick an ink colour (pick one only)
- Etc etc....
Step 5: Add the product to your cart and checkout when you are finished shopping.
Step 6: When we get your order form we will design a label proof image based on the information you have given us.
Step 7: We will email the proof image to you for changes and/or approval.
Step 8: We will manufacture your labels here in Western Australia, then package and post them.
This process takes around 7-11 business days plus postage times.
Labels are sold on a roll with cutting lines marked between the labels.
We do not do full colour printing.
We do not make woven labels.