HOW TO ORDER CUSTOM PRINTED LABELS
Step 1: Click on the NEW DESIGN: Custom printed labels menu option on the home page.
Step 2: Choose the material you want your labels printed on. (this will open another page)
Step 3: Choose what you want on your label. (this will take you to the product you need to order)
Step 4: Fill in the product page. The prices are outlined on this page.
- Choose the number of labels you want.
- Choose your label layout (iron-on, endfold, loopfold, loopfold side-seam etc.)
- Upload a logo
- Tell us if you want a brand name, care instructions or sizes, what font you want etc.
- Write what you want on the label in the space provided.
- Choose a label width
- Pick an ink colour (pick one only)
- Etc etc....
Step 5: Add the product to your cart and checkout when you are finished shopping.
Step 6: When we get your order form we will design a label proof image based on the information you have given us.
Step 7: We will email the proof image to you for changes and/or approval.
Step 8: We will manufacture your labels here in Western Australia, then package and post them.
This process takes around 7-11 business days plus postage times.